Friday 11 September 2009

Today we completed the last bits of our assessments and blogs. Afterwards I created a mindmap on bubbl about the hardware and software that was available to us in the course. After the mindmap I began filming a few clips to make a video which was also about the hard/software we can use. I began editing on Movie Maker but haven't quite finished. Hopefully I'll upload before the end of the weekend.
Fortunately, with the clips we gathered and with the addition of a few clips that were already on the camera I managed to whip up this masterpiece.



After college I bought a headset and played with it tonight over Skype with Sean, Daniel and Jack. Soon I'll upload a video of some footage I gathered of us having a laugh :P

I also edited this together on flash for Sean -
daxis


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment