Thursday 10 September 2009

Thursday the tenth, oh nine oh nine.

So apparently we have to write about every subject in here now.
Preare to be overwhelmed with text.
Today in PC Passport:Internet we done a few quizzes online to see how ready we were for the upcoming assessment. I got 9s and 10s out of 10 for most of my quizzes which I was pretty happy with :D I'll be sitting the actual assessment next week.

In Web Design today we used Dreamweaver a bit more and recapped some of our previous work to make sure we remembered the fundamentals. We created our own sites and learned how to link between different pages and edit the appearence of the boxes we had made within the layout.
Greame sparked an interest within most people in the class when he mentioned how much money can be made from web design, despite not having to spend a lot of time on a website if you know what you're doing.

When i got home from college I logged on to WoW and used Fraps to record my gameplay. I seperated the frames of the video into images and then imported them into Flash to animate them, frame by frame. So here is the result :P

Photobucket
woop woop woop


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment