Friday 4 September 2009

FLASH!

Today (4/9/09) we used Illustrator to choose images, which we imported into Flash. With the images in Flash we then watched a video showing us how to animate the images in a number of ways.

Here is my animation.
It features Dan eating a Shark, just like he does in his spare time.

Photobucket

Afterwards we watched a short video about a graphic designer named Simone Legno who used Illustrator to make his designs, which were used for t-shirts, deck graphics, posters, etc.

tokidoki

I'll post more animations once I've done more :D
I enjoy using flash because it offers more flexibility and allows more freedom and creativity than other programs I've used in the past.

Today's lesson was pretty fun. I'm definitely going to be making more soon.

Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment